We're introducing a different way to manage your healthcare finances.
There are many reasons to get excited about this program, so we narrowed it down to the Top Four:
- Make payments with ease
All it takes is a swipe of your AleraPay debit card to pay for a healthcare expense. Payments are automatically withdrawn from your reimbursement account, so there are no out-of-pocket costs. And because the majority of your purchases are verified (or substantiated) at the point of purchase, you will need to submit fewer receipts manually. You can also have reimbursements direct deposited to the account of your choice.
- Access your accounts anytime, anywhere
With AleraPay, you can get to the healthcare account information you need—fast. Wondering whether you have enough money to pay a bill or make a purchase? AleraPay puts the answers at your fingertips.
- Quickly check available balances and account details for medical and dependent care FSA
- View charts summarizing account information
- Set account alerts and get notifications via text message. From the Message Center, select Update Notification Preferences.
- View claims requiring receipts
- Use your device of choice – including iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android™ smartphones and tablet devices
- Get up and going quickly
Even if this is the first-time using benefits software, you'll find the experience is intuitive and easy-to-use; most importantly, you'll have 24/7 access to your benefit accounts. When you log in to your portal, you can:
- See your balances in real-time
- File claims
- Upload receipts
- Visualize spending with charts and graphs
- Order replacement debit card
You'll find everything you need to manage your healthcare finances simply.
- See it, plan for it, manage it
Planning and budgeting for healthcare expenses is an important part of managing your finances. The consumer portal provides the information you need to stay on top of your family’s healthcare expenses. Use the dashboard to dynamically interact with expenses and claims. Graphic displays provide you with numbers that help you:
- Analyze out-of-pocket expenses
- Identify the providers who you're spending the most money with
- Compare expenditures year-to-year
As you can see, managing your healthcare and taking control of your decisions has never been more convenient and faster, so you can spend more time doing the things you love without the hassle or worry.
Interested in learning more about this service? Contact Us by submitting your information and questions/comments.
Click here to check out our helpful AleraPay Forms & Instructions in the Resource Center.